We're already hitting 100 degree days in Texas, and it's only the beginning of summer. That said, we're looking for all the ways to cool off, which brings us to today's post where we're sharing a total refresher, the Berry Spritz. Whether you're by the pool, kicking your feet up indoors, or running around town, this drink is for sure going to add a little shade to your sunny summer days.
What you need:
- Fresh berries (we like to use raspberries)
- Fresh lemonade
- Fresh mint
- Top it with Topo Chico
- *Optional tequila/vodka*
How to make:
1. Muddle berries in a jar.
2. Take a spoonful of muddled berries and place it in a glass. Pour in the fresh lemonade.
3. Add ice and a sprig of mint.
4. Top it with a splash of Topo Chico to add a bit of bubble.
5. Spice it up with a shot of vodka or tequila (not recommended if you're running around town 😉).
Make sure to tell us what your favorite go-to summer cocktail is. Cheers and enjoy!